Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

monitor website for updates

dorksport

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 11:25 pm    Post subject: monitor website for updates Reply with quote

I would love to have a widget which could check a few urls at specified intervals, and give a notification when they have changed.
avnit

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be OK if it just checked one url, and then you could just have multiple widgets open? I am currently making this widget as a prototype... when my copy of Tiger arrives (any day now), I'll make the widget from the HTML/Javascript/CSS and then put it in the showcase.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
dorksport

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course one url per instance will be okay. I will be grateful for any solution which works.

I think that the ability to change the color of each widget (like how you apply a color label to a folder) would be a cool feature.

please email me abbazabba(at)wp0.cjb.net if there is any way i can help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.