Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Puzzled about Puzzle: How to change picture

Snowydancer

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 1:19 pm    Post subject: Puzzled about Puzzle: How to change picture Reply with quote

Everywhere I have looked I read that it is "easy" to change the photo image in the Puzzle widget. I was excited to show my wife how she could play the puzzle with a photo of our children, but am at a loss. Am I taking crazy pills here?... or is this impossible to do? Does anyone know how to change the picture in the puzzle?

I thought it would be cool if the puzzle had an info button that flipped to a scrollable list of photo thumbnails in iPhoto: Select a photo and you're on the way.
Chris

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're on about the tile game widget, then just drag a picture onto it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Snowydancer

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From where do I drag the picture? My experience shows that I do not have access to widgets and other apps at the same time. Therefore, my question is "Where do I get the original picture?" (from iPhoto? From the desktop? From a finder window?; Can these be accessed while the widget is visible?)
themacgeek

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's one way...

make sure a tile game is open in dashboard and then close dashboard
start draging a file in the Finder
while still dragging hit F12 on your keyboard
dashboard shows up
then drag the file onto the tile game and release
play away
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.