Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Designer Available

flashmanburgess
Quality Control

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 - 10:09 pm    Post subject: Designer Available Reply with quote

I am currently willing to help anyone interested in creating a widget by offering my graphic skills to design the GUI for your project. just let me know the specs of what you're looking for, and I'll help in any way I can. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN MessengerWidgets
mactastic

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 - 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up FLASH my Man Burges?

I see you offering your mad skillz to DD members hunh?...and for Money free? Money Nice!
I guess that's why I love you man!

Guy's he's the BEST I know. Take him up on his offer!

-N
blurry
Quality Control

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 - 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mactastic wrote:

Guy's he's the BEST I know. Take him up on his offer!

He is indeed - exceptionally good artist.

He's been kind enough to do some graphics for one of my widgets, and it looks fantastic. I'll post some screenshots soon, and upload the finished widget to the showcase if Apple give me the go-ahead (I'm an ADC member and don't want my membership revoked!). You guys need to see what a fantastic job he's done with the art.

George.
mactastic

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 - 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Grorge!

Glad to here the news that you are happy with flashman's contributions. He's good.

I look forward to working your widget and would like to offer you my humble feedback.

Smile Nolan
gnome
Administrator

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 - 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What cool design could you come up with for a graphing calculator? Very Happy
flashmanburgess
Quality Control

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 - 4:32 am    Post subject: Graphing Calculator Reply with quote

What are your specs for the calculator. Email me a rough sketch or screen shot of what you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN MessengerWidgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.