Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

[Need]Javascript Programmer

metsfan489

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 - 2:21 am    Post subject: [Need]Javascript Programmer Reply with quote

I'm currently working on a widget to pull the live scores of a baseball game. I found an xml feed, however I do not have any experience in javascript. I am looking for someone with javascript skills to program a function to go into the feed, grab the data for the team that is selected and set all the information into variables. I believe the feed is restricted only to the domain name so it may require a hack around to download the xml file first. The programmer will be given credit on the widget itself.

If you are interested please pm me through the forum or post a reply to this topic
avnit

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 - 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested. My version of Tiger has not come yet, but will be here any day, but I can do the function before. Email me at avnit7[at]gmail.com with the widget, and I'll do it. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.