Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Two RSS feeds widget

philroy

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 - 6:40 am    Post subject: Two RSS feeds widget Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm not a programmer at all...but can make enough sense of scripts to understand a little about what is going on. I want to make a widget that permanently displays two RSS feeds side by side. These two feeds are from my Mac site (www.nzmac.com) and would be the news feed and the forum feed.

I downloaded and started hacking this widget...
http://www.differentdistrict.com/widget/
Obviously I'm just playing and if I ever published the widget, I'd ask for the authors OK, but really I'm just trying to get things going at the moment. I've resized the widget and developed a new background and figured out how to get one feed working...now I just want to have two separate columns of the RSS feeds appear side by side by I'm not sure how to do it.

Phil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.