Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Animations won't work

kanoo

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 - 7:15 am    Post subject: Animations won't work Reply with quote

I have a MacMini but unfortunately the animations (i.e. water effect) don't seem to work Get lost Has this something to do with my diagram card?
thx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Rustybob6639

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 - 7:53 am    Post subject: No water ripple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I have the same problem, upgraded my iMac G4 17" yesterday and was really disappointed to find out that the ripple effect didn't work!!!!!!

Please somebody out there, help us out, is there a preference we are missing or are the Mac not up to spec?

Regrads,

Rustybob
bert

Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 - 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Radeon 9200 graphics board in the Mac mini does not play these effects. Same for G4 iMac. G5 iMac is fine.
chuckit

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 - 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bert wrote:
The Radeon 9200 graphics board in the Mac mini does not play these effects. Same for G4 iMac. G5 iMac is fine.

Where did that effect come from? I just got a new iMac and noticed it in the widget section
maxintosh

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 - 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bert wrote:

My last revision iMac G4 supports the effects. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.