Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

widget not working

crashelite

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 - 8:52 pm    Post subject: widget not working Reply with quote

hey all i am new i just made a widget that is the dashboard versions of the dancing g.i.r. (what was originally on konfabulator and i just made a js version of it for dashboard)

well here is my problem i can open it fine and it works in safari and then when i open it in dashboard it just does a alert sound and nothing to the console...

if any one can help reply here and ill show u my coding on it

here is the code for the widget

http://24.56.12.72:8080/a2.zip
Chris

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 - 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya. After a very quick perusal, it seems that you simply need to change prefs.png to Default.png (and obviously change your CSS to reflect that), and then make sure the folder is renamed to whatever.wdgt so it becomes a widget bundle instead of the folder it is now.

You might like to drop in an Icon.png too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
crashelite

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 - 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou that did it Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.