Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

TV Tracker Widget for Tivo

oxdawg

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 - 12:43 am    Post subject: TV Tracker Widget for Tivo Reply with quote

The TV Tracker widget by Monkey Business Labs is great. Could someone take this widget to the next level by integrating Tivo's online scheduling via Tivo Central Online? That would be awesome. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Nat5an

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 - 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been working on something slightly related to what you're talking about. I made a widget for konfabulator that would display what was currently on your TiVo, assuming you had the latest version of the TiVo software. You can see the widget here: http://www.widgetgallery.com/view.php?widget=36523.

Anyways, I've got it ported to dashboard, but it's still in the testing phases right now. If you'd be interested in testing it (since you seem to have a TiVo), please let me know. I'll look into what would be involved in having online scheduling through a widget.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.