Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Recipe Widget- Kitchen Helper

iceberg

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 - 12:37 am    Post subject: Recipe Widget- Kitchen Helper Reply with quote

I don't know if there is some sort of recipe repository out there on the internet, but if there is, a widget which will let you search for a specific recipe would be handy for those people who keep a computer around their kitchen.

idealy it should resemble the wikipedia widget; a search bar which drops down a 3x5 "recipe card" when it finds a match for your search, otherwise presenting the user with a list of similar or suggested recipes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
iceberg

Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 - 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a brief internet excursion, I learned that Wikipedia has a Wikibook on the subject of cooking, not just recipes, which includes ingredient preparation, cooking methods, and lots more. But it seems that amount of recipes listed there is trivial in comparison to allrecipes.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
thenss

Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 - 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think foodtv.com would be a great source for recipes to use.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.