Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Request for testing

kps

Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 - 1:32 pm    Post subject: Request for testing Reply with quote

I don't have Tiger yet (no DVD drive) so I wonder if someone could check for me certain aspects of DashPhoon 0.7b.

I am primarily interest in verifying that the Dashboard-specific code all works:

• That the preference settings are saved and restored correctly;
  • That the drag regions vs control regions are correct;
  • That the widget stops when Dashboard is hidden, and restarts when it is visible again (use 'Fast' mode, and see whether it advances);
  • That the URL link at the top of the preference works;
  • That the Quicktime control for the audio clips appears and works (find Apollo 11 (1N 23E) or 17 (20N 30E), and then one of the name links).

But obviously I would be interested in any other bugs that might turn up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
gnome
Administrator

Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 - 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tested all but the last one, and everything seems to work except that the widget does NOT seem to stop when Dashboard is disabled.
kps

Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 - 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnome wrote:
the widget does NOT seem to stop when Dashboard is disabled.

Thanks! Found that stupid mistake easily enough: I had written widget.onhide=stopMoon() instead of widget.onhide=stopMoon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.