Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

MSN widget

yourmom98

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 - 2:00 pm    Post subject: MSN widget Reply with quote

i think a msn messenger widget would be great because all thouse conversation windows take up so much space. it would be create to make them all disappear with just a touch of the f12 key. and it would be less distracting to ppl when they are working. anyone want to consider this i am just a student and i have not idea how to program stuff this is just an idea but it would be awesome if someone took this up
VaStyles

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 - 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: MSN WIDGET Reply with quote

yourmom98 wrote:
i think a msn messenger widget would be great because all thouse conversation windows take up so much space. it would be create to make them all disappear with just a touch of the f12 key. and it would be less distracting to ppl when they are working. anyone want to consider this i am just a student and i have not idea how to program stuff this is just an idea but it would be awesome if someone took this up

Why not just use Adium, which has tabbed browsing so all your conversations appear in just one window? You can also hide applications with cmd-H. You don't really need a dashboard widget for this purpose, and I doubt it's even possible anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.