Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

IDEA: Dashboard widget (literaly)

iNeo

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 - 10:47 pm    Post subject: IDEA: Dashboard widget (literaly) Reply with quote

zi have no idea how to program anything for dashboard, and apple's article makes no sense to me, so I have an idea for someone to make.

In a car's dashboar, it shows how fast the car is moving and other information. Someone whould make a widget that looks like the dashboard icon, but instead of those iscons, have CPU usage. In the circles on the bottom, show remaining batterylife and in the other, wireless network signal strength. They could be whatever, or maybe be changable through the flipside.

I think this would be a really cool widget and hope that, unlike my last idea, someone will agree.
CraigStanton

Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 - 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sounds like you're describing this one

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/showcase/details.php?wid=57
iNeo

Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 - 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess, except I was thinking of something looking more liike the dashboards icon. and a little more sleek. oh well.
CraigStanton

Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 - 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it could look a lot more dash-like, but since that author has got starrted on itt perhaps you should pitch your ideas to them directly, provide a skettch or two. Developers love encouragement, at least I do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.