Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

New widget: DashBlog

mondoshawan

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 - 2:03 am    Post subject: New widget: DashBlog Reply with quote

Hey, folks. It's me again. Very Happy

I've just wrapped up coding and am ready for testing my widget. If any of you happen to have the prerelease builds of Tiger with which to test, I'd be happy if you'd give it a try and let me know what bugs still need to be worked out.

DashBlog is a simple widget to make posts to BloggerAPI enabled blogs. Since I don't have the cash handy to buy the prereleases of Tiger, I'm hoping somebody can give this thing a test drive.

You can find DashBlog at http://www.theonelab.com/files/widgets/dashblog/dashblog-latest.dmg. Give it a whirl, and let me know how it goes. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.