Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

[OFFER] Free Widget Design

WidgetGraphics

Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 - 12:46 am    Post subject: [OFFER] Free Widget Design Reply with quote

Hey everybody,
I just got done making a design for the Teletekst Widget for FREE, and I am looking for more widget developers to offer my services to. I specialize in Photoshop, so I am able to create quality design. My folio site is http://www.FallenWorks.com

Yet again I am offering my services completely FREE, no strings attached (proper credit aside). Thanks, and I hope to meet and start projects with some of you in the near future.

Stephen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 - 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=999
Widgets
red5230

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 - 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Stephen. I'm actually needing some design for an application and widget combination. I just need a few icons for the app, as well as pretty much a complete widget design. And being a poor, clichéd college student, I'd be really glad if you could help me out for free. Give me an email if you're interested, and I can let you know more about the project. Also, I could get you're site working, but I'd love to see some of your other work. I'm pretty much just looking for traditional Mac OS X type icons.

Thanks a lot.

Logan
webmaster@burgundylogan.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
cerberus

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 - 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: [OFFER] FREE Widget Design Reply with quote

Hi Stephen

Perhaps you will enjoy my Oblique Strategies widget...(search on this site for the latest version posted).... and you might or might not have a suggestion or contribution.

Thanks

cerberus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
mariposa

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 - 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure mine could use a makeover!
its called Tabit, click "my widgets" to check it out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.