Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Need a tester real quick

sean

Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 - 9:51 am    Post subject: Need a tester real quick Reply with quote

Hi,

Would someone please test the latest release of my wikipedia widget and confirm that it works on your machine? I've just received an email from a user saying that it's not working, and I'm really hoping it's just a fluke.

I really appreciate it,

Sean
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
zzen

Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 - 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Need a tester real quick Reply with quote

sean wrote:
Would someone please test the latest release of my wikipedia widget

Sure, drop me an email.
sean

Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 - 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about to upload a new copy to the showcase, 0.8.1b that will fix unicode searches and the little x button behavior. Once that gets approved, I would still appreciate a tester or two.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.