Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

New Category

RickHess

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 - 12:49 pm    Post subject: New Category Reply with quote

Just a simple heads-up, but given the widget proliferation speed since Dashboard was unveiled, it may soon be time for this site to add an 11th Category - Sports. MLB is underway and both college football and the NFL are around the corner - assuming many widgets will be forthcoming for those. There is no dedicated spot for sports widgets - might be helpful to us Widgeteers.
Rick
robertlethiecq

Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 - 12:12 pm    Post subject: NFL Widget Reply with quote

I am eagerly anticipating the NFL widgets. Especially a widget that allows you to choose your team preference for any logo that may be shown. If I had any programming ability I would make one myself.

-Rob
pm
Administrator

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 - 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Right now, there aren't enough sports-related widgets to justify a dedicated category. However, we'll be more than happy to add one when enough are posted.

Smile
Garcon

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 - 9:32 pm    Post subject: Perfect! Reply with quote

Hey guys! I love the new categories; better that I could have hoped for. You have to be about the most responsive admins of any site I visit, and thanks a lot!
kingmob

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 - 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that, the new categories are much better! Thanks a lot Smile