Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

View posts since last visit

Mayhem

Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 - 8:44 am    Post subject: View posts since last visit Reply with quote

Why oh why did you remove the standard "View posts since last visit" function from the forum index in your template? Unless I'm creating a new topic that is the only page I ever use for browsing all other phpBB-based forums which I'm a member of. Luckily it wasn't exactly hard to reconstruct the link itself, however in the search results you seem to have removed the option to jump directly to a specific page for multi-page topics. While subSilver might not be as aesthetically pleasing as your custom design it is currently more useful to me, please consider doing something about it.
Administrator

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 - 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mayhem,
I'm sorry about that, the links now appear right above the "Who's online" box.

I've also added the "Go to page" links in the search results, I didn't realize we'd taken that out.

pm
Mayhem

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 - 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!