Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

More gadgets soon?

Madmandan

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 - 2:30 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

When can we expect to see more gadgets on the site? I have a feeling there will be a massive boom in gadget creation over the coming days/weeks, so I an anxiously checking back here regularly for more! C'mon guys, make some gadgets!!
JackoMac

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 - 2:30 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

While I want more gadgets too, one thing I don't want to see is hundreds of gadgets with a 'stickies' background. I mean really, how hard is it to make your own png background in photoshop to make your gadget stand out from the rest?

So developers, when making new gadgets, please try and use your own background, even if it is just a colored box with a shadow! Sorry for the rant, but this really bugs me!
Madmandan

Well, it seems that since the site started, there has been about one new gadget per day. I supose this isn't actually that bad, considering Tiger was barely previewed a week ago!

I think in the coming months that this will be a really active site, as developers really start to polish new gadgets, and as Tiger gets closer to public release.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.