Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Comments and Suggestions

Other Categories

Garcon

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 - 1:08 pm    Post subject: Other Categories Reply with quote

I, myself have suggestions for breaking up to 125+ widgets in the internet categories (as well as some of the 60+ in miscellaneous). First off, I agree with the localized/international idea, and also would approve of:
Search(ers): All the Widgets which are search fields that redirect the users to a web page in their browser with the search results (ex. My Amazon, Immediate Answer)
Fun: Widgets which serve no purpose other than to display an interesting picture, such as comics, or block of text such as a fortune. (ex. Wimic, Fortune Cookie
Hope this post was helpful.
pm
Administrator

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 - 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Garcon,
Earlier today, we completely restructured the Showcase and actually incorporated both of your suggestions in some form.

See my post in this thread for more information:

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3074#3074

pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.