Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

[launched] Widgki

pyn

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 - 11:32 am    Post subject: [launched] Widgki Reply with quote

Widgki is a wiki to aid designers and developers of widgets for Apple's Dashboard technology

Widgki
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Ludge

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 - 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's certainly an interesting idea pwnzer. We'll just have to hope enough people notice it.
kingmob

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 - 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added the wiki to the Widget development FAQ - I hope it leads a few people there Smile

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 - 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea, I've created an account and made a couple changes (rough ones, I admit, but it's a start). It would be great if this thing matures. I think this site should have an 'official' wiki (possibly yours...), where the faq can be located, and the infinite widget related wisdom of the members can be shared with all. Forums are great for discussion, but a wiki would be an much better information repository.

One question, pyn: Why aren't derivative works allowed? If you lose interest in the wiki someday, not allowing derivative works could destroy the information source for the rest of us.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.