Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Widget not loading images

wyntir

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 - 3:54 pm    Post subject: Widget not loading images Reply with quote

I've been developing a widget for a client and am having a bit of trouble. I've been using Safari to test as I go, and when I load the (nearly)-completed widget into Dashboard, it doesn't want to load the images.

This is the relevant code.
Code:

thePicture = document.createElement('img');
   thePicture.src = pinResultArray[resultNumber].thumbnail;
   theDiv.appendChild(thePicture);

There's another spot where I replace the src of an existing image with a new image, and that doesn't work either.

It works fine in Safari, but the images just stay white boxes in Dashboard. Any idea what's going on?

Edit: wait a tick, I think I forgot to allow network access in my plist. Am I an idiot? Stay tuned, and find out!

Update: Yes, yes, I am a big idiot. Please pay no mind to my pointless rambling. I'll show you the widget when it's done.
funkdaddy

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 - 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check to make sure your path is relative to your HTML file.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.