Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Designer Wanted

Garcon

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 - 8:01 pm    Post subject: Designer Wanted Reply with quote

I'm not very creative / skilled when it comes tom graphic design, so in order to make a Widget which is up to standards, I'd like to recruit the help of a graphic designer. If you're interested, email me. No real training needed, just the ability to create something decent.
hilikus

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 - 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What for? I might be interested Smile
cerberus

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 - 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Garcon,

I adapted the guts from your Counter Widget code for a custom UI element in my Oblique Strategies widget so I want to thank you for making Counter, IMO it is as essential as any of the Apple example widgets such as Voices or Fader. And I like the way it looks, no need to change that one, IMO.

cerberus
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.