Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Coldplay

Amazan

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 - 10:52 am    Post subject: Coldplay Reply with quote

if any one has the new Coldplay album you have probaly seen the code located in the booklet it would be a cool widget similar to the translator to use that code
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
mattf
Server Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 - 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised you mean people still actually buy the CD albums?!?!!! I thought everybody bought things from iTunes! Crying or Very sad Anyway, it might be a fun widget, maybe you should try to come up with something on your own. If you need help, lots of people are more than willing to do so, including myself. Just a thought (and yes, I'm still shocked that people still buy the actual albums…………………). Smile

-m
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN MessengerWidgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.