Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Widget's mouseover + links still there after dashboard hide

funkdaddy

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 - 12:39 pm    Post subject: Widget's mouseover + links still there after dashboard hide Reply with quote

I'm the author of the NowPlaying TiVo Widget, and sometimes when my widget is hidden, there are invisible links that cause the user's cursor to show the title of the link over whatever the user is working on. Basically imagine the widget was invisible over your screen, but mousing over where the links would be still produces the tooltip to pop up. Anyone know a way around that? I seems to not appear if you either mouse out of the widget or click on another widget. Thanks.
fphilipe

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 - 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same experience with a widget I made. I think this is a bug in Dashboard. Maybe it'll get fixed with an update Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN MessengerWidgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.