Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Developers: Tell us about your upcoming gadgets!

cripen

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 - 10:58 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Okay so there seems to be quite a few of you round here currently developing a gadget or gadgets, so if you have a moment, could you share with the rest of us what you are working on? I'd be very interested to hear about what's coming up from people on this forum, and it might give you a chance to hear further sugegstions abotu your idea also.
Chris

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 - 10:58 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Well, I'm currently working on a weather one and a dictionary/thesaurus one, as well as some more wee games (I make the games to amuse me at work). I have a few other ideas, but I'm not sure how viable they are so I'm not going to say anything just yet Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
moonmonkey

Chris,

a simple weather Gadget with basic sunshine. nighttime, cloud, rain, thunder, snow graphics + temps in c and f would be great.

Please make it complatible in cities worldwide!

Thanks.
seven5

I'll be porting my widgets to Dashboard soon enough. CnnSplash will be available as well as teh joy of tech widget
Widgets
tugga

seven5: how are your ports going? I'm particularly interested in CnnSplash!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.