Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Babel Bloody Fish- RELEASED!

moonmonkey

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 - 5:29 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Finally, my first gadget, I've posted it on the site.
Its called Babel Bloody Fish and lets you translate from English to Australian. Its just a bit of fun, but I plan on adding more features.
vmirce

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 - 5:29 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Cool gadget moonmonkey, that is fun! Smooth implementation.
moonmonkey

Cool gadget moonmonkey, that is fun! Smooth implementation.

Thanks, Im going to add more custom graphics and update the dictionary soon. Working on a Cockney version.
Zooming Chicken Pants

very nice, although when i typed in "Hello Friend" it stayed like that.. I wanted "g'day Mate"

Other than that it's fair dinkin' cobber
moonmonkey

That problem will be fixed next version, at the moment you have to add a space before and after the group of words you want to translate.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.