Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

GUI Gallery: Submit your widget!!!

pixelsage

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 - 9:02 pm    Post subject: GUI Gallery: Submit your widget!!! Reply with quote

Alright, I've been working full time on my new widget, GUI Gallery (despite the fact that I should have been studying for finals, but those went just fine Razz ). This widget showcases GUI items (such as icons, themes, widgets, and desktop pics) by user submission. Here's a preview, an actual screenshot:

It isn't complete (though its nearly completion), and the interface may change slightly.

So, I'm requesting for some GUI items (mainly widgets here) everyone! Want something of your's shown on release date? Submit! Just tell me what item and where you want it to link to (either your website or directly to the file).

NOTE: GUI item previews (as shown in the above example) will be created by me (for now). For icons, likely one icon will be displayed (unless you request a specific one). Desktop previews may vary, from showing the entire desktop to parts of it. Themes... not yet decided . Widget previews will likely be the widget icon with a faded backdrop of the actual widget.

NOTE 2: Any items submitted containing non PG-13, violence, or offensive content will not be accepted. We may decline ANY submission for any reason WITHOUT explanation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.